Re: Youngest Member -Reply

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 22:45:36 EDT

I been getting pulled over alot this past two months. One for speeding (70
in a 55, dad got it fixed for me :P) One for not stopping completely
(couldnt get this fixed and it cost me 178 :( Got stop for speeding again
but didnt get a ticket. i am 20 and I always get a very stern "BOY....HOW
OLD ARE YOU????!!!!!!"
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acaidacom.net