Re: Pictures of Houston DML meet

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 01:42:40 EDT

At 10:18 PM 9/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dmlmeet.html
>
>The group photo didn't come out as sharp as I would have liked, but it
>is still impressive. If any one else got a better picture maybe we
>could post it. I have a scanner and would be glad to scan it and
>return the photo...
>
>Also I think Gene and I will get together in a few weeks and see about
>getting the group photo (with everyone by the R/T) online...

  Cool! :-) Are you planning to keep that page up for a while? Just
wondering if I could snag a photo or two (maybe the battleship one,
and the R/T group pic once you get that scanned in) then link to your
site if the folks want to get the rest of the details (and pics) about the
meet?

  By the way, if you need someone to scan in any pics, I'd be happy to
do it.

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |