Re: Wed nite drags...details please Jon

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 01:56:46 EDT

At 09:14 PM 9/29/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Jon
>Cecil County drag way is located near Elkton MD. Do you remember that track
>locator page some one posted awhile back? It is on there. You can also
go to
>Mapquest and type in Elkton MD and you will have the general vicinity. We
>could meet up south of the track and I'll get ya there.
>Man, I would love to see you guys run down here! If youre really serious, I
>can get specific dates for "run what ya brung" nites. I know ther is one
this
>friday, I am tempted to go again, oh if I only had another daily-
>driver......I'd rather wait to see if you guys will show. I have to run
>then.:0).
>Boog

  Ouch. That's 365 miles for me. :-( Kind've a long way to travel; the
biggest problem is the weather; who knows what its gonna do... It would
really suck to go 700 miles round trip and not get to race. (Don't
get me wrong, it'd be cool to meet up with you and all, but still...) :-)

  Yeah, after looking over the Houston pics and reading the stories,
I'm itchin' to go to somethin' like that myself. :-) We east coasters
are definitely going to have to set something up. :-)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |