K&N filters & warranty

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 08:59:34 EDT

>>Does anyone have any problem with their dealers saying that the K&N filter
will void their warranty? It happened with my other vehicles and I had to
argue with them for a while to convince them that K&N will back their
warranty.<<

Your dealer is full of it...and trying to weasel out on warranty work. K&N
FIPK's come with a CARB registration number which means they are considered
a legal replacement.
Only two things are mentioned in the 97 warranty as cause for voiding:
tampering with the odometer and racing. PERIOD.

Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT
eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!