RE: RE: Late Daks w/o CATs

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 16:16:24 EDT

At 12:36 PM 9/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Aftermarket - A1 performance in Houston - only $99 - very good price -
>3" in & out. Same place I got the rest of my "Y back" system. All of
>my exhaust has been replaced - all of it.
>
>Tate

Tate,

Seeing how much I liked the sound of your truck, I think I will get a
Dynomax UltraFlow, like you have. I looked through the A-1 site, and found
the one I want. It's part # 17273 (single 3" inch inlet, dual 2.5" outlets
- so I can have the "dual" look). I'm going to run some 70's Duster tips,
like Gene has.

The problem is the price. It's listed at $210.95 - and for GM trucks no
less!! Uh, is that for a whole system, or is that jsut for the muffler? I
don't want to pay that much for a muffler!! I don't even know if know the
answer, but just thought I would ask since you've dealt with them.

Brian