RE: CA drivers, was:Drivers Age?? -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 16:28:09 EDT

What was that they said about politians? =) Maybe we should get eric or
Jack to run for Va. Governer =)

-mike d.

>>> Jodi Lewis <JLewis@sharetech.com> 09/29/98 08:59am >>>
Too true!! Not to mention that it will be AT LEAST 5 years before they
can begin the talks about cutting the tax, much less eliminating it, and
by that time the Governor will be out of office anyway.

<shrug>

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport