TB pics

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 17:25:52 EDT

DML,
I just got my pics of the Holloway special stage one throttle body (sorry,
the Hand out the Window pics didnt come out) along with my manifold/gasket
"finds" pics. I have no web site soooo, If anyone can tell me where to post
(suppose it could be the DML Homepage eh?) then Ill post em. I need to know
what format, size etc. to make them. Im sorta stressed at work (jury duty
this week) so if you want em Ill need some good instructions (Im not much of
a computer head)
Bruce "wheres the damn off switch" Bridges