Re: most miles and 4X4 question -Reply

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 19:07:38 EDT

My Dads Previous truck, a '87 Dakota LE with the V6 had 175000 miles on
it when he traded it for his '97 RAM. It ran great when he traded it
except for a little valve noise and something funky going on with the
steering wheel. It got loose or something.
His Dakota doing so great is what convinced me to get one... Then I
searched for Dakota Info and found this great list. ...And learned I
made the right choice.

Chad

--
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go,
because, man, they're gone.