Re: Cal or So. Cal gathering

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 18:53:58 EDT

> Hey all:

> I had fun looking around the Houston gathering site. I guess we were lucky
> (?) to only be looking at the trucks and not the owners in those photos? ^_^

Hey, better be careful insultin' us like that. You know we have concealed carry here in
Texas. ;-) I know I was packin' and I bet Tate probably had one handy
with all the Glock paraphernalia (never got around to asking you
Tate). But anyway, we did take some photos with everyone by their
trucks, and also a close up group shot of everyone. But it was taken
with Gene's camera, and I don't think he has developed them yet, or
found a scanner...

> All teasing aside, I wanted to know if there is such a gathering that takes
> place here in California, or Southern California. I'd kinda like to go (or
> start one if there isn't).

Hey Gene, I told you the picture would get people pumped about group
meets... It is a lot of fun guys. Get together in your area of region
and do what we did. You will have a great time.
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html