Re: Youngest Member -Reply

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 00:35:12 EDT

<< Oh i did forget to mention about another time I got stopped for speeding.
 told the guy I was late for a finale (really i was an hour early) he asked
 me where I went to school and saw my parking sticker for school and he told
 me to slow it down and I didnt get one. The other cop a motorcyclye copy
 was pacing me and I nailed it because I needed to get over. The slush box
 downshifted and I went then I saw blue lights. He asked me if I wanted to
 keep my lincense I said yes and I told me to start obeying the speed limits
 and then he let me go. So I only have one ticket so far and hopefully that
 wont hurt me too bad.
 Tony Sarro
 tonyms@acadiacom.net >>

I've been stopped 6 times for trafics violations and the only time I've ever
gotten out of a ticket was when I had to go to the emergency room. The cop
still hassled me because I was driving and my friend wasn't. I explained how
my friend couldn't dirve stick and the cop said, OK but I'll be checking with
the hospital in 20 minutes!! All other five times, the pig cops have tried to
tack something else onto the ticket. I guess it's about time I invested in a
radar detector. I know they're illegal in a lot of places but I've seen them
where the owner took the assembly apart and installed the sensor in the grill
and put the display built into the dash below the speedometer. Sweet set up
:)

PS. >>pig cop>> I know most cops are not powertripping jerks paying their
salaries with the tickets they write, but I know over half the force
personally here in my town, and they are all jerks. Sorry, please no flames
:)

Guess that's my .04 cents

Mike S.
1993 V6 CC 5-speed with a rear view mirror that's on dim too often