DML Stickers (almost there, finally!)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 03:24:29 EDT

  I went to the local print shop tuesday to get some ballpark
prices on the DML Decals. There's a pretty big price range, depending
on the quantity. (Anywhere from $30-40 for one to $1 each for quantities
of 150-200.) So anyway, I have to get an idea of how many people would
be ordering these so I can figure out how many to get printed up, and
therefore how much its going to cost. :-)

  The sticker in question is this one here:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dmlpics/other/sticker.jpg

  So, if you're interested in getting this sticker, could you please
e-mail me and let me know how many you'd want? Then I can check
to see what the cost would be. (If possible, please let me know
via private e-mail (jon@dakota-truck.net) so we don't clog up the
list.) Based on the earlier discussion about this, I think the cost
of each sticker will be less than $5.

  Also, if you'd like a color other than white, let me know what
color you'd be interested in (and how many of that color). (Color
costs more, but if everything is done all in one run, the cost isn't
too much more.)

--------------

  On a related subject, are we doing anything with the Ram graphic
that Eric's friend drew up? If I remember right, we were going to
sort've use it as the DML "drag racing logo"... I seem to recall a
few people talking about changing it a bit though. Are there
any changes we need to make, or should we go with it as it is?

Its at:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dmlpics/other/eram01.gif

 If you're interested in this sticker, or one like it, let me know.
(along with how many you'd be interested in) If we're going to go
with it as it is, maybe we should just print up some of those too?

    Any suggestions as to size? I was thinking of making the DML
decal about the size (or width, anyway) of Mike's DDBC decal (about
11 inches wide) so that it will be able to fit on the Dak's sliding
window, for those of you who want to put it there. (The '97+ Daks
look like they have a smaller sliding window; does anyone know
its dimensions? I should probably keep the sticker narrower than
that, just in case.)

  As far as the "skat pak" ram goes, any suggestions as to size there?
I get the feeling it should be a bit smaller, maybe 6 to 8 inches wide?

  Anyway, lemme know what you think about any or all of this stuff.

 Just to clarify, if you're discussing any of the above, feel free to
post it to the list, but if you're just sending a message to let me know
how many stickers you'd be interested in, then please send it to my
private e-mail (jon@dakota-truck.net) instead. Thanks!!

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |