RE: RE: Sure Grip

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (TStricklan@usae001.shl.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 07:53:07 EDT

Local Dodge dealership. I was forbidden from quoting a price that was
quoted for the SG unit, but I would Highly recommend calling West Oaks
Chrysler in Thousand Oaks, Ca. 800-748-6118. Other list members
turned me on to this dealership - prices are cheap and the staff is
the most knowledgeable I've ever talked to. Ask for Troy and I
guarantee he'll hook you up with the best price possible. I'm
ordering locally because the local dealership said they would charge
it to an out of state account for me to drop the sales tax and I want
support locally if I need it for the installation. Not installing
myself - having dealership or another mechanic do it - requires setup.
 I also want to have the convenience of driving to the dealership and
shoving the part in their face and yelling "wrong part" if it's the
wrong part since that happened to me with the lock right.

Tate