RE: Re[3]: Houston Meet Pix

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (TStricklan@usae001.shl.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 10:09:54 EDT

I swear I was thinking the other day that any number of us could make
a HELLUVA commercial for CC. Every day driver (not babied at all),
 soccer practice, groceries, work, ect. Friday night, tearing it up
at the track. Come hunting season, covered in sand and mud and acting
like a TRUCK.

Truly a great all around vehicle. Does it all with comfort and
style!

Tate