California Meet

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 10:39:17 EDT

DML List:

        Hey, we left coaster's need to circle the wagons, er pick-ups. Don't
leave out the northern California Dakota's. I can make it to LA in 4 hours
or less.

JonH

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:15:45 -0700
From: "Bridges, Bruce" <bbridges@alarismed.com>
Subject: RE: DML: RE: Cal or So. Cal gathering

toomey,
hey, I grew up in Ventura county. I suppose Oxnard isnt too far (learned to
surf @ Leo Carillo state beach) for a meet but theres no track... Carlsbad
has a track (and I live 5 minutes away from it) its about a 2.25hour trip
from Oxnard to Carlsbad down the 405-5 freeways. Keep lookin for a local
track and lets see what shakes. If it is Carlsbad, I can put up a couple of
daksters at my place FOC...
BKB