RE: My homepage is UP

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 10:54:08 EDT

Nice lookin' truck!!

I noticed the washers above the pipe hanger - did it originally hang
too high, Doug? My Dynomax was originally too low so the guy whacked
thhanger rod in two and rewelded it - took out about two inches.
 Seems like it would be easy enough to make the hanger rods the same
length as the factory ones - hahaha!!!!!!

Tate

Deer - your supposed to shoot 'em - not run over 'em!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!