Makin' a list...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 12:45:44 EDT

   Okay, I've been playing Santa here for the Cali folks, and making a list of
interested Dak owners (apparently some naughty, some nice) for some kind of
meet. Here's what I have seen so far in the e-mails:

Name/E-mail Adr Hometown
bbridges@alarismed.com San Diego County
Toomey2me@aol.com Ventura County
Shaun Hendricks Orange County
Brad (N2mopars@aol.com) San Francisco
Martin Tolentino So. Cal
Sam (srp@home.com) So. Cal (Only)

   Personally, I don't care if it's at a track or not. I don't intend to race
my Dak. It's basically stock and it will probably do what all the stock Dak's
seem to. Maybe after I get some serious mods on it I'd be more interested.
I'd really just like to get together and yak shop and see what others have
done to their Daks. So where we hold it isn't so important to me, but I'm
kind of limited to Central or So. Cal in range.
   If you'd like to add your name to this unoffical list, just e-mail me
directly or hope I see your desires on the regular ML.

Shaun H.

* I try to make everyone's day more surreal. -Calvin *