DML Stickers (almost there, finally)

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 14:01:49 EDT

Jon I like the idea of having an OFFICIAL DML sticker
on my Dak. I don't like the Pentastar-DML logo. Don't
get me wrong I know some thinking has gone into that
decal design. Would it be possible to order-buy one
that is consolidated in design?
        One similar to the Scat Pak Ram w/maybe the D M L in
a right hand slant behind the wheels would be super cool
and maybe save having to plant 2 on your Dak.

Are we locked in on the design ?

GS