Re: RE: Picked up the R/T last nite

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 14:54:37 EDT

Bridges, Bruce wrote:

> George,
> Right on. Youll need to change your email address now. The R/T just seems
> to get better as you drive! Just remeber its a truck once in a while
> instead of a Viper (it becomes obvious under extreme braking conditions).

Bruce,

On the braking topic, did you do anything to upgrade yours as yet? I've
got a set of carbon pads from Porterfield that I haven't had time to
install. I'm hopefull that will help. Gotten close to being in trouble
with a quick stop more than once<g>.

Hey, looks like I'm getting your sloppy seconds!<grin> OK, poor choice
of words, but I'm all fired up about installing that TB from Frank when
it arrives. I'll keep everyone posted on how it runs with the 5.2L

Bob