RE: RE: R/T brakes and TBs

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 15:53:19 EDT

Bob,
No brake changes yet. Im hoping for an eventual rear disk upgrade. Im
going to do the carbon pad thing as well, but Im going to wear out my
factory set first (shouldnt take too long). I saved the posts for the
stillen brake disks for future upgrade as well. Im not really unhappy with
the R/Ts brakes, its just that the R/T lulls you into driving it like a HP
sports car but it still hauls down like a truck, a good truck, but a
truck.... shoulda had the viper brake option...%>
On the TB topic, cough cough, I sent my pics to Jon S (Donny, I thought the
DML seemed the right place to go : ^{ ) Tryin the smiley thing... Not sure
when he'll post, but they will give you an idea of what the stage I TB looks
like. Im hoping to pick up the stage II from Mssr. Holloway Saturday Am for
the test and tune in the afternoon. Shouls have some time slips on Monday
if all goes well (yeah yeah, heard it before).....
BKB