Dakota Versatility was: Re[3] Houston Meet Pix

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 18:19:53 EDT

> I swear I was thinking the other day that any number of us could make
> a HELLUVA commercial for CC. Every day driver (not babied at all),
> soccer practice, groceries, work, ect. Friday night, tearing it up
> at the track. Come hunting season, covered in sand and mud and acting
> like a TRUCK.
>
> Truly a great all around vehicle. Does it all with comfort and
> style!
>
> Tate

I saw a nice emerald green SLT on the freeway the other day with
what I thought was a Motorcycle in the bed. As I got closer I noticed
it was a wheel chair and a winch/crain system to hoist the wheel
chair from the bed to the ground. I wondered what type of mods
were made for the driver, who incidentally was alone. Nice to
know if something were to happen to your legs (Yikes!) you could
still drive the greatest little truck made.

GS