Re: 2.2 300HP

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 17:43:52 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/98 4:54:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
    Granted, this is all rumors and 2nd and 3rd hand information, but my
 understanding was that Dodge was looking to produce the Copperhead in such
 a way that you could get a wide variety of engines in it; anything
 from a V6 to the V10. Since its a car, I assume they're talkin'
 about the Viper V10, as opposed to the Ram V10. >>
Jon, wouldnt that be awesome! But, its not going to happen! There are other
plans in the works though.
Eric