Re: Gtech

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 18:27:03 EDT

I've got the GTech Pro. It matched my 1/4 mile time at Bandimere a few
months ago. the horsepower calculation was very similar to my dyno'd
numbers (both at 5300 feet and reduced to sea level). I was pretty
impressed. This is the Pro, not the older GTech.

Dave
'97 Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone
Gibson split cat-back