San Antonio Mopar event

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 16:22:41 EDT

  For anyone interested, I am forwarding this message from the MML
regarding the Mopar Show in San Antonio this weekend.

Richard in SA
------------------------------
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:49:34 -0400
From: "SPAMinator" <mml1@mopar.tamu.edu>
Subject: (Fwd) Mopar Show - San Antonio Info

Date sent: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:17:54 -0500
To: mopar@mopar.tamu.edu
From: marks@comports.com
Subject: Mopar Show - San Antonio Info

 Hello everyone, we will be putting on the Mopar show here in San
Antonio this Saturday, October the 3rd. If you would like more info
click
on this link www.bigfoot.com/~mopars_of_sa then go to the bottom
of the
page and click on the EVENTS page. There under the October 3rd
date you
will find a link to the flyer. I really hope to see as many of you there
as possible. I will be fairly busy trying to get judging done but would
love to spend the available time finding out about each of you. I'll
have
the GTX that you see on the page at the show and most anyone with
a club
shirt on can point you in my direction, just ask for Mark Shiver or Wolfy
as some call me. Again I hope to see you there to help us raise as much
as we can for the Alzheimer's Association. Thanks to all.

MOPAR - Move Over, Plymouth Approaching Rapidly!!!
 Until then,
  Mark & Teri

http://www.bigfoot.com/~mopars_of_sa

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]