Re: DML Stickers (almost there, finally)

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 19:20:53 EDT

I really like this version of the decals. I agree that we should only have
one official decal. If we have too many decals, we will clutter up our back
windows and can't see the ferds and bowties behind us. Only thing l would
like to suggest is if there were some way to have the rear tires spinning and
instead of throwing smoke/rubber/road out the back, maybe having the
www.Dakota-Truck.net coming off the tires. Just a thought. Of course, this
might make the decal too big for some peoples taste.

Russ