Suspended members

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 20:00:22 EDT

  When e-mail to an address bounces, the bounced message comes
back through the list server to me. This increases the load
on the list server and on myself. :-)

  Often times, the error has to do with the person's mailbox
being full. Other times its because the system is down and
the mail can't be routed to their server. I hate to unsubscribe
these people because it could just be a temporary problem. As it
is, I let it go for several days. So, here's how I'm going to do it:

  If e-mail starts bouncing to an address, I'll give it a few days
to correct itself, but if that doesn't happen, I'll unsubscribe
the address, and make a note of it here:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/suspended.html

  So, if you suddenly find that you're not getting DML mail
any longer, you might want to check there to see if I've
unsubscribed you (and why I did it). If that's the case, you can
just re-subscribe.

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |