Re: Youngest Member -Reply -Reply

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 22:08:16 EDT

My detector has VG2 gaurd (scrambles the output signal when it detects and
radar detector detector thus not giving it self up) and it also has Laser
dection mode. Only bad part is that when a dector goes into VG2 mode the
radar and laser part dont work until it goes out of VG2 mode.
My head hurts gotta go lay down.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net