Dak Stats for Dragstrip Plus

From: John Olden (jgolden@prairienet.org)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 22:23:54 EDT

Here's a question for anyone else that uses Dragstrip Plus. I need a few
numbers that I've had to take guesses on. I think I'm pretty close with my
guesses but me being a perfectionist, I would like to be sure. :) I need
these for a '94 Sport, 4x4, 5.2L, Automatic.

I have exacts numbers for everything but the following:
Converter Slip
Converter Stall
Frontal Area
Cam Duration @ .050
Lobe Separation
CFM of stock throttle body

Also there is no option for truck as a body style. I selected sedan as a
default. Anyone else use another option?

Thanks in advance.
John G. Olden
IDDA: 1123 (Membership Officer)