taillight covers

From: crawdaddy (crawdaddy@colla.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 23:41:04 EDT

I'm sure this has been covered before, but..... who makes those ram head
tail light covers? How do they attach.. velcro or 3M? Also, doesn't
someone have pics of their's.. if so, what is the url.

One other question.. My local stereo shop tells me that I have 5 1\4"
speakers in the front door. I told them I had 6 1\2". Who is correct??
My 90 had 5 1\4" but I modified it for my 6's.

BTW, has anyone ever replaced their sport and dakota decals, on black
trucks, with silver? I am about to do this and was wondering if anyone
else has done this or has pics of it. Red letters on black is just to
chebby for me (ie. z28). The silver is a metalic that sparkles in sun
light and is the same material my Mopar performance decal is.

laterzz

Crawdaddy
98 black rc sport v8
survived the HIMacane