Re: Sticky Issues

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 00:15:27 EDT

<< Hmmm, amazed at the rejection of the Pentastar influence on the DML logo.
 So I went to Jon's site and whipped this out in my cheesy work paint program
 (can't wait till I get my home system back up). It's a composite of the DML
 logo minus the Pentastar and included the Scat-pack ram. Just an idea. I
 could work up something more elaborate with my home system up.

 Shaun H.

Now that I REALLY like:) What size are we talking? I was wanting something
shrunk enough to fit the bottom of the CC windows on either side. I think it
would look great. On the sides like that people can still see it even if your
hauling more than a**.

Mike S.