RE: Shift Kit

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 10:02:49 EDT

Josh,
while I will in no way take responsibility for ripped up transmissions, I
have owned many cars with shift kits installed. in my cars the
transmissions were superior in virtually every way to the stock config and
had no longevity problems (150K miles on one in a 63 dart conv. before I
sold it) The only down side is that the 4 spd trannys are a little more
finicky from what I can gather and there may be some iteration required for
the install.
BKB