Re: Re: so low, or sky high??? -Reply

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 10:40:58 EDT

At 11:38 PM 10/1/98 , you wrote:

>As for the happy ending, the rambuctious youth changes his attitude, decides
>to learn more about automotive science, starts getting better grades in
>school, his life turns out all good, Thanks to that wise person in the
>"sleepy" looking truck. :)

Realistic ending: The rambunctious youth is on crack (probably a dealer)
and your dissing his ride left him full of road rage. He pulls up to you at
the next light and shoots a hole in your gas tank with his .44 mag yelling
"Magnum this!!" as he runs the red light and goes home. Still high and full
of rage, he murders his parents and stuffs their bodies in the freezer.
Spends the rest of the weekend buying ammo and cleaning his late daddy's
guns getting ready for school Monday morning. All this thanks to the guy
who thinks he has to teach everybody some kind of lesson. :-)

Disclaimer: The above was a JOKE. We all hate the smartass punks in the
"hot" cars that think they're God's gift to the IC engine. I myself love to
teach them lessons every chance I get. What do I care? I'm not their
parent. :-)

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6  3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

I think deep down, all any of us really wants is to be accepted, especially by young, attractive models with plenty of money and an unquenchable desire for sex.