Re: Totaled R/T

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 12:03:10 EDT

I still think I'm innocent. Of course, so does Clinton. But I didn't hurt that
R/T, I've never seen a yellow R/T, and I don't have a voodoo yellow R/T sitting
in my room.
BTW, Jack, what color is your Dak, I need to paint a model.......I mean.....I'm
just wondering.............
The real R/T

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu