Re: Drag Racing 1/8 mile

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 11:33:00 EDT

every place I have gone (Atlanta and Moroso) say you only need a helmet if
you go 13.99 or faster .

so I am hoping that by the end of next year that I will need a helmet .

:-)

At 11:06 AM 10/2/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>I have no idea. I raced the quarter at Gateway w/o a helmet, no
>problem. He said something about insurance, and most people there did
>have helmets. I guess I'll start pricing them.
>Later,
>Hood Killer
>
>Jack Hilton III wrote:
>
>> Great , dimple-man !!!!
>>
>> I love it too , even if I didn't win when I was there .
>>
>> Why do you need a helmet in the 1/8th with a daily driver ?
>>
>> >Finally made it to Mooresville Drag strip!
>>
>> W . Jack Hilton III
>>
>> HEMI@charter.net
>

>--
>Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
>http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm
>Davidson, NC
>95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html