Long drives...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 12:25:42 EDT

Hey Sam.... no need to justify your reasons for wanting to stay local. We all
have our problems with travel and I will also have to make some kind of
arrangements to travel about so I fully expect some folks not to be able too.
   On a different note... if you have problems going home, I'm sure a fellow
DML'er can tow you back to So. Cal. ^_^
   I also don't think the meet will be immediately. It'll take some planning
to pull off right...

Shaun H.