Re: Re: Question for the Dak Dragsters?

From: Christopher Bogart (cbogart@netscape.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 13:14:44 EDT

Is the NV3500 a tranny? The 5-spd? Or is it the transfer case. I've little doubt
that if I can solve my hum problem, this truck will fly. I'm only spinning 2500
RPMs at 75.

Maybe you can tell me what I have, since I haven't looked it up. I got the SLT+
with heavy duty package in the 5spd model. I guess I'd have the NV3500, unless
they didn't offer it in 98.

Bogart