Re: Targeting the Cali Meet...

From: LazarisLng@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 13:34:07 EDT

Sounds like a good idea to have a Norcal and Socal meetans maybe plan far
enough ahead for an all California meet so everyone can save up vacation, get
time off, money etc.
And you East coast folks.
It struck me that you are having such a hard time getting together. I belong
to the Mopar Mailing List and those East Coast members have BIG gathering at
Carlisle that makes all of us West coast folks drool, and it seems funny that
California Dakota people are able to do it where the regular Mopar folks
behave in sterotypical California laid back mood. As in they just kind of
meander into meetings and wander out as they feel like it. We never get a big
gathering no matter how hard we try.
Speaking of gatherings. There is a Mopar car show this Sunday at Ohlone
College in Fremont California. All Mopars are welcome, it is a great show I
have gone to it about three times. Lots of beautiful cars and trucks. I
might even take my Dakota that I am picking up from the dealer tomorrow. If
any one wants directions email me direct at Deenerz@aol.com and I will forward
directions tonight. Oh they also have a swap meet. I am not affiliated with
the event sponsors in any way.
Mike Gale
(99 R/T soon)