Re: Logo up... -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 14:59:33 EDT

Not sure about the beak part, but if I didn't know I wouldn't know that it
was a ram. I think it should probably be more "slender". Other than that,
though, I really like the concept. If it can be done as a vinyl cut sticker in
a size to fit the side panel of a rear slider for a reasonable price I'm in for
a couple.

Steve

>>> Jack Hilton III <HEMI@charter.net> 10/02/98 01:40pm >>>

The only thing that I keep noticing is that the Ram's snout looks like a
beak .

I know that I've said this before , but can someone let me know what
they
think , either agree or disagree ?