Not a Porn Site/Not Spam

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 17:17:57 EDT

Look before you leap.

JonH

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 04:54:05 EDT
From: Rekker21@aol.com
Subject: DML: What is this crap

Hello fellow Dodge owners, I have recently created my own Dakota
Page. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to view my site, sign
my guestbook, and email me if you would like me to add your homepage to
my links.
     Feel free to give me any comments or suggestions as to upgrading my
page. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for your time.
                             Kevin

http://www.angelfire.com/va/DodgeDakota/index.html
 I see by the header that the majority of us received this. Its a porn site
isnt it? I havent gone there but I recognize the angelfire from the other
crap mail I get. Did we have someone that infiltrated our group and logged
us
on for crap mail or what?
Eric
Dak content- Im pissed oh, 5.9 Dak