And some more input...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 18:02:03 EDT

Al-righty then...

  Here's the California meet list as it stands... (BTW, I think we should
extend the invite to any Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, or Arizona
DML'ers too... just to be nice.^_^)

Name/E-mail Adr Hometurf Will Travel?
bbridges@alarismed.com San Diego County To Central
Toomey2me@aol.com Ventura County Yes
Shaun Hendricks Orange County To Central
Brad (N2mopars@aol.com) San Francisco Yes
Martin Tolentino So. Cal ?
Sam (srp@home.com) So. Cal Can't
JHambleton@diabloresearch.com Nor. Cal ?
Beau (sleepy@neteze.com) Santa Rosa (NorCal) ?
Bob (bob@cadpros.com) Nor. Cal Yes
Chris (cbogart@netscape.com) San Francisco ?
Gary (gapinkley@earthlink.net) ? Yes
Brian (bschultz@tpr.com) San Diego County ?

   So far I'm seeing most in agreement on Central Cal in the San Luis/Morro
Bay area. Any objectors to such an idea?? I haven't heard from you yet.
Bakersfield is fine too, but besides the "meet" I don't think there's much to
do out there in blazing-hot-land. Central Coast is Wine country, there's also
Solvang (a neat touristy type Danish village), Hurst Castle, Pismo Beach,
great hiking/off-roading, Madonna Inn (good food: fancy rooms), etc. etc.
This is really my factors for recommending Central Coast over Central Desert.
   Nothing is in concrete folks so feel free to speak your mind (or your
restrictions).
   And Sam, if the Dak isn't feeling well, you could probably talk Bruce or
Brian into giving you a ride to the meet. Maybe if you drew a huge picture of
your Dak we could all pretend (I suppose this is one way to get all the mods
you want on your Dak! ^_^) it's there. "Hey, is that a supercharger ya got on
there?" While seeing the truck is cool, seeing the person is even cooler...

Shaun H.