What the Gtech Does

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 21:31:53 EDT

I have a little more in detail info now about what the Gtech does.
Someone asks and I gave a bad answer... heres a good one.

The Gtech is an On-board self-conatained self precision accelerometer.
It plugs into your cigarette lighter ad let you know 0-60 and 1/4 mile
times, trap speed, G-forces, braking distance, and horsepower.

According to the ad I saw it:

"measure speed and distance by intergrating acceleration over time. For
horsepower ust key in the weight of you vehicle. Mounts on visor,
mirror, or window"

There ya have it.

Thats what it is :)

Hope I helped.

Chad

--
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go,
because, man, they're gone.