Re: Radar Detectors

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 02:51:52 EDT

<< The only time I've heard of people getting
 caught the cops actually SAW the detectors and they had to throw them on
 the ground and smash them up...they didn't get ticketed. Perhaps they
 were just very lucky. >>
Now why'd they have to destroy them? It's not like like can snort the thing
:). I go into town daily (and nightly) and haven't ever seen lowlife's on the
street corners selling radar detectors to innocent "youts". Man, organ
trafficing, drunk drivers, drug dealer, and a President, but they have to go
after the radar detectors. <Shrug>Priorities I guess :)

Mike "Caught too many times" S.
93 V6 CC Sport