Re: Radar Detectors

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 12:25:53 EDT

At 10:23 PM 10/2/98 , you wrote:

>Actually the government SOLD the frequency bands. There was some outcry,
mostly
>from amateur radio operators. I think they lost some airwaves.

If they did, they sold them for only a tiny fraction of their fair market
value. It's still the same old story, pay out a few million in bri...er, I
mean campaign contributions. Get billions in special favors in return. All
at the expense of you know who.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6  3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

I think deep down, all any of us really wants is to be accepted, especially by young, attractive models with plenty of money and an unquenchable desire for sex.