Re: License Plate Lights w/ Roll Pan

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 14:43:46 EDT

Where did you get those bulb covers? I looked in Summitt under Gauges, and
didn't find any. Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, for the interior.
I'm guessing no, but could they be used on headlights? My friend yelled "hoss,
hoss, look at those headlights, they are green" I didn't see them, and made
fun of him, but last night, I swear I saw GREEN headlights, I mean, these
things were GREEN. I want that! I guess it couldn't hurt to try, it would
only cost me $3 plus a new set of bulbs maybe. :-)
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu