Re: The best Dakota of all time!!!

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 12:32:50 EDT

At 10:12 AM 10/4/98 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/4/98 2:13:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
>writes:
>
><< You musta found the SR-71 Bullet truck

>Hmm, thats the truck huh. I think I could build my dream Dak myself for a
lot
>less! What do ya think Jack?
>Eric

Ummm......yes .

I don't even particularly like all the body mods on the truck , save for
that bad ass hood . The biggest thing about this truck , is that you get a
5.9 of course , but then the rear-end is designed after the Viper's set up
I believe and looks sweet , not gonna brake traction with this thing . Also
, you can have a 6-speed tranny .

I wish they sold the components .

They also say that if you already have a Dakota that they can do the
conversion for about $30K .

What a bargain .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net