Re: RE: R/T brakes and TBs -Reply

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 22:44:15 EDT

I have had to order parts from Stillen (read stealin'), and they are
very rude, even though our dealership does wholesale business w/ them.
The good thing is that I can get wholesale prices on any of their stuff.
They are on the expensive side but they have quality products, we've
never had a complaint about any of their products, and believe me you
haven't seen picky until you get a middle aged guy in a 300ZX (no
offense to anyone in a midlife crisis).

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.