Re: Totaled R/T -Reply

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 23:48:40 EDT

I just keep visualizing you Robert . This really tall guy working quietly
on his truck in eager anticipation . He gets the mod done , wants to jump
behind the wheel so he can start testin' . This darn pesky hood again ,
mmmmmffff , mmmmmffff . There we go , all nice and snug .

I laff every time I think of it , but ya know it's all in good fun .

God knows I have done dumber things before .

At 10:56 PM 10/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Think of all the jokes that have died, while this one lives on. The "hand
>out the window" died after about 2 weeks, the "punky strypes" didn't last
>long, heck, even Tony/Amanda left before this joke died. I'm proud to be
>the most made fun of DMLer. :-)
>I never will forget that fateful day in the parking lot at school,
>installing my new, pretty chrome air filter, shutting the hood, and seeing
>that little pimple look up at me, the hood only barely shut. ahhhh it
>brings back memories of when my Dak was hit by an errant golf ball, leaving
>a huge dent in the roof, or of when that big ugly chevy decided he wanted to
>stop for no reason, after only going 4 car legnths, in the rain, ahhhhhh
>such a great memory.
>Kid Dakota: Mom, I don't have to do what you say! I'm my own Dakota!
>Mama Dakota: If you don't obey your parents, you know what happens!
>Kid Dakota: Noooooooo don't sell me to Robert Trottmann!!!!! Anything but
>that!!!!!
>Later,
>Robert
>Jack Hilton III wrote:

>> >R/T, I've never seen a yellow R/T, and I don't have a voodoo yellow R/T
>> >sitting
>> >in my room.<<<
>> >
>> >yeah..whatever.... step out of the dakota, son. Put the carriage bolt
>> >where I can see it....leave the hood up =)
>> >he he he
>> >

>> The joke that would not die.......BAAAAAAaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>> W . Jack Hilton III
>>
>> HEMI@charter.net
>

>--
>Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu