Another idea for the Logo -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 11:00:56 EDT

I really like this idea. I personally wouldn't want anything larger than
about 6" diameter, but we could probably do a couple of different sizes
to satisfy different peoples tastes without it getting too costly. You could
probably do something like "Member-DML" across the top instead of
putting it lengthwise just to keep it all in a circular pattern. Just a thought.

Steve

>>> Jack Hilton III <HEMI@charter.net> 10/05/98 09:12am >>>

We can take the current or a slightly modified version of the Ram , and
simply Have "DML" around the top , and "www.Dakota-Truck.net" around
the
bottom , with "Member" lengthwise directly under the Ram .

To visualize this , think of something like an official seal , where the
wording wraps around the picture in the middle .