Re: Re: Body Lift

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 14:51:58 EDT

That is something I have always wondered about I there must be some kinda of
law limiting how high up you can go. There is a black Ram with a V10
running around here in New Orleans and this truck could run over hounds and
not even notice or see them. I know I sure wouldn't like to get in a
accident with him.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net