California Meet moving forward

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 15:11:35 EDT

Here's an update for everyone.

   I have moved most of the communications for the California DML get-together
to direct mailings so we don't burden the list with a lot of additional
traffic. If you want to be included on the list for the California Meeting
(and involved in the e-mail) please directly post to me at
shaun.hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com and I'll be sure to include you. So far we
have a list of 14 people interested.
   Everyone is currently voting on their location of choice (NorCal, Central,
or SoCal). By no means will we restrict any DML'ers from coming, but unless
you're on my list, you aren't getting any recorded input. The votes are being
tallied... it looks like <beep!> is winning... (Darn censors ^_^)

Shaun H.