Re: Orange Dakota - where is it?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 16:30:52 EDT

> I heard that they had one carriage bolt almost in
> custody as well. Something about "...for the safety of all man kind, not to
> mention for the good of all hoods." I don't know what that meant but Im sure
> they have it all undercontrol!
> Eric

I believe the "Idea Police" were tipped off by the National Weather
Service. Something about a strange cloud seen leaving an area in
southern Alabama just 2 hours before Hurricane Georges moved inland.

<<The NWS reported a large low cloud on radar moving to the Northwest
in the opposite direction of the hurricane. They tracked it just south
of St.Louis, Mo. where it disappeared. One witness said his truck was
almost demolished by a hurricane spawned twister,"It pelted Ma new
Shivy with what peared to be damn carriage bolts,and ruined my good
pair of jeans too".>>

Yep, sounds a little strange to me. Could be a NINO I know!
Don't know if they recovered any carriage bolts though?

GS

98 5.2 5spd